Bluecrew is looking for Warehouse Forklift Operators to move packages and material for a local food bank client. our facilities as well as loading and unloading trucks. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces, tucks, and other facilities. .
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repair and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Offers accrued sick time
- Offers incentives for attendance and high performance
- Offers weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more!
Bluecrew is your go-to place for short- and long-term jobs with top pay Our technology puts you in control by matching you with jobs that fit your life and your schedule Plus, you’re protected with benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers’ compensation At Bluecrew we value the essential work you do to keep the world moving.
Associated topics: associate, dockworker, entry level, forklift, logistics, logistics agent, logistics operation, stocker, unloader, warehouseman
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.