Website Kelly Services
Forklift Operator 2nd Shift
Kelly Services is hiring a *2nd Shift Forklift Operator* in Dublin, OH. The Forklift operators are responsible for operating and managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities with the warehouse.
*Shift*: 2nd Shift M-F (2:30 PM 11:00 PM)
*Location*: Dublin, OH (Shier Ring Road, Dublin, OH 43016)
*DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Under direct supervision, ensures that all materials are handled, stored, and counted properly.
* Demonstrate accountability in providing and sustaining a positive safety culture.
* Unloads and loads materials.
* Enters all material movement transactions into inventory control system.
* Puts up stock per defined location procedures.
* Uses query of inventory control system for location of materials.
* Pulls stock and/or sample kits.
* May assemble material on pallets for customer shipment.
* Performs cycle counts to verify record accuracy.
* Creates labels and documentation to track material movement.
* Train less experienced personnel and new hires.
* Operates pallet jack, forklift, company truck and other material handling equipment.
* This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
* Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
* Planning and Decision Making: Employee must manage daily workload and be self-motivated.
* Impact and Scope: Employee must always work in a safe manner.
* Must have experience operating forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
* Basic reading, writing and math skills.
* Some familiarity with PC a plus such as Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Oracle or other ERP systems preferred.
* Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
* Attention to detail
* Must have a valid driver s license
* Must have strong communication skills and interact with both internal and external customers.
* Access to Kelly Employee Perks Program
* Weekly Pay
Please send your resume and inquiries to …@kellyservices.com or call at 248-###-####
Why Kelly ?
You re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits]( Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Associated topics: crane, dockworker, fulfillment, intern, logistics agent, logistics intern, logistics support, picker, servicer, warehouse agent
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.