Bluecrew is hiring General Warehouse Workers for warehouse jobs at a local manufacturing company. We’re hiring immediately. Apply Today!
- Must have very high attention to detail
- Willingness to give 100% at work and adapt to changes that come with a start-up environment
- Able to commute to Brisbane, CA, and be on time for every shift
- Seeking a full-time career, not a temporary position
- You will be processing inventory in this role and need to verify product conditions and information in a small format. High level of attention to detail – including the ability to detect, identify, and perceive color differences without confusion, and observing the similar quality of garments.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive can do attitude
- Working independently or in a team to clean, sanitize, and tidy varying workspaces including offices, warehouses, shopping centers or other locations.
- Safely operating mechanical or manual equipment including vacuums, waxers, mops, polishers, and other standard janitorial items.
- Reaching, crouching, bending over, and other physically strenuous activities as required by the immediate supervisor
- Perform daily tasks under the direction of a crew leader
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W-2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Flexibility – no long-term commitment needed!
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Offers accrued sick time
- Offers incentives for attendance and high performance
- Offers weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more!
Bluecrew is your go-to place for short- and long-term jobs with top pay. Our technology puts you in control by matching you with jobs that fit your life and your schedule. Plus, you’re protected with benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers’ compensation. At Bluecrew we value the essential work you do to keep the world moving.
Associated topics: associate, ayudante de almacen y reparto, dock c, entry level, logistics engineer, logistics intern, logistics support, operator warehouse, pallet, warehouse
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.