We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities as well as loading and unloading trucks. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces, tucks, and other facilities.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repair and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination.
- Valid certification or forklift experience.
- Must be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, stand, sit and reach.
Associated topics: entry level, loader, logistics intern, operator night, operator warehouse, pallet, servicer, trainee, warehouse operation, warehouse technician
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.