Website Kirkwood Mountain Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world’s most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Kirkwood Front Desk Agent will maintain guest and homeowner satisfaction through excellent customer service. Responsible for daily operations of the front desk – including Check-Ins, Check-Outs, Settling Accounts & Guest Issue Resolution.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- – Preserve quality of Homeowner and Guest experiences
– Consistent and accurate communication with Housekeeping department
– Pre-arrival and ongoing Guest contact/communication
– Reporting and following up on all guest issues & maintenance requests
– Respond to guest and owner inquiries via email & telephone
– Book Lodging Reservations via telephone & email
– Concierge Duties
– Assist Management as need
– Assist Housekeeping team as needed
– Other duties as assigned
- – Fluent English – required
– High School Diploma or Equivalent – required
– Able to work weekends and holidays – required
– Able to work Friday & Saturday Evening Shifts – required
– Previous customer service experience – preferred
– Must be a team player, enthusiastic, willing to learn, have great people skills – required
– Must be organized and able to multi-task, be patient and well mannered – required
– Microsoft Office, Xcel, Word and other Basic Office Skills – required
– Must be able to multitask and work in a team atmosphere – required
– Must be able to talk on the telephone for extended periods of time – required
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don’t want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don’t want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work! If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 305467
Associated topics: alley, beach, clubhouse, lodge, luggage, luggage attendant, madison, mason, rapids, service representative
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.