Be a part of a growing team and get paid on a weekly basis!
Hourly Rate: $14.00
Key Job Requirements Include:
- This is a line production job at a meat plant.
- Food handling experience preferred.
- Must be interested in long term assignment (1-2 months minimum).
- Drug test required on first shift.
- Schedule: Day 1 will start with a group orientation at 12 PM and all other days will start at 1 PM
- Everyone must wear a mouth covering no exceptions.
- Non-slip footwear (boots not required but recommended).
- Warm clothing (layers recommended) hoodies, thermal underwear, sweaters, etc.
- Bring lunch, we have microwaves and fridge but NO utensils.
- NO BACKPACKS (CLEAR PLASTIC THE EXCEPTION)
You will need to download the Instawork app and create a profile to book these shifts and receive payment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- General Labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Associated topics: driver, groundskeeper, helper, landscape, loader, maintain, mop, roofer, unload, worker
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.