We are looking for Warehouse Associates to work for an innovative manufacturing company. Come work in a dynamic, fast-paced warehouse environment. Were hiring immediately. Apply now!
- Perform cleanup / utility work like grounds maintenance, stacking, sorting, wrapping, and organizing products
- Working independently or in a team to pick, pack, and ship items
- Safely relocating or repacking inventory items as directed, up to 50 pounds in weight
- Performs preventive and routine maintenance
- Adheres to all safety, quality, and testing standards and procedures
- Operating machinery or other light equipment as trained in a safe and responsible manners
- Reaching, crouching, bending over, and other physical activities
- Working on your feet at a quick pace for the entirety of the shift
- Comfortable in a an environment where there are forklifts, machinery, large trucks, and other equipment in the warehouse
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W-2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more!
Bluecrew is your go-to place for short- and long-term jobs with top pay. Our technology puts you in control by matching you with jobs that fit your life and your schedule. Plus, you’re protected with benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers’ compensation. At Bluecrew we value the essential work you do to keep the world moving.
Associated topics: crane, dock c, logistics, logistics technician, palletizer, picker, servicer, unloader, warehouse engineer, warehouse operation
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.