The Facebook Reality Labs mission is to build tools that help people feel connected, anytime, anywhere. FRL brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content. We have a clear mandate to ship products at scale. To date, our product portfolio includes Portal and Oculus VR. We are currently seeking a Group Creative Director/Copywriter, for our AR team to create groundbreaking, culture-defining work across all advertising and marketing touch points. In this role, you will work with art directors, designers, copywriters, producers, researchers, product marketers and agency partners to develop breakthrough creative on behalf of the AR team, while ensuring a consistent tone and identity through all touch points. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in copywriting and creative direction (agency or client-side), and be a highly strategic thinker with a proven track record for leading efforts to execute across film, social media, web, retail, packaging, OOH, and experiential.
- Develop best-in-class advertising for a variety of touchpoints – including but not limited to – film, OOH, on-platform, web, retail, packaging, events, product, interface, packaging and more
- Help lead and manage both in-house and external teams in creative strategy, execution and production
- Help apply and maintain consistency with tone and creative across all brand products and platforms
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams to serve a global audience
- 10+ years experience delivering creative work on projects, across a variety of touch points
- Experience in a multitude of creative disciplines, including film, packaging, product, mobile, OOH and retail
- Experience with emerging technologies
- Experience leading and managing both in-house and/or external teams in creative strategy, execution and production
- Experience with social products
- Experience as a manager with organization and people skills and experience setting priorities, problem-solving, multi-tasking and working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and experience multitasking
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at …@fb.com.
Associated topics: ad, analyst, business, donor, fundraise, government, newspaper, social media, solicitation, university relationship