Website SOLSTICE CONSULTING GROUP
Seeking an Electrical Design Engineer (Geophysical) for our energy related client in Houston, TX.
This role designs, documents, develops prototypes, and releases assigned electronic assemblies to the Manufacturing team. You will support the Engineering management team with market research, product definition, and component selection as required. You will also provide support for the Manufacturing team with test procedures and sustaining modifications to products.
- Base Salary of $100k – $130k DOE plus bonus opportunity and excellent benefits
- In Office Role in South Houston / Missouri City
- CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD ONLY
- Completes Market research
- Creates Schematic capture
- Supports Printed Wire Board (PWB) design
- Provides prototype assembly design and build management
- Completes prototype debug and test
- Provides on-going Manufacturing support
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or a related technical field required.
- 4+ years of experience in the design of analog and/or digital circuitry for geophysical data acquisition or a related field.
- Must have a foundation in digital and analog hardware design.
- CAD skills (schematic capture).
- Experience with FPGA design and microcontroller software
- Basic facility with diagnostic instruments (Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, etc).
- Board Assembly prototype and rework skills
- Able to troubleshoot hardware and perform root cause analysis.
- Experience in battery powered design a plus.
- Adept in critical thinking and problem solving with the ability and willingness to learn new skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.