Website Med-Trans Corporation
Located in Petersburg, VA
If your passion is flying and you want to work in an environment where every second counts – contact us today!
Increased Wages as of Jul 8 ’22!
15K Sign on Bonus
40K Retention Bonus after 3 years
15% Geo Modifier
IFR Stipend 5,000
On Duty Housing
We’re hiring a Helicopter Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. Scheduled shifts run seven consecutive days on and off . Safety is a key pillar of our services
- Working with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with dispatch, flight crews, facilities, and partners
- Provide shift change info to successive pilot and team following protocol for recording MTC change board details
- Accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing training
- Current Rotorcraft FAA Commercial Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Helicopter Hours
- 1,000 Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 Hours Turbine
- 200 Helicopter Night Flight Hours (Aided or Unaided)
- 200 Instrument Hours (Actual/Hood/SIM) 50 Hours Actual WX in Aircraft
H135 Experience Preferred
Please upload your Pilot License and FAA Medical Certificate
Why Choose Med-Trans? As a leader in air medical care, Med-Trans is one of Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.