Website PIVOTAL PLACEMENT SERVICES
The Hematopathologist position encompasses the full scope of hematopathology services, providing diagnostic expertise and clinical analysis on tissue specimens. The successful candidate will join other experienced hematopathologists and share responsibilities that include interpretation of bone marrow aspirates and biopsies, peripheral blood smears, and lymphoid tissue specimens. Provide subject matter professional expertise for analyzing diseases to provide the highest quality, most current and clinically relevant pathologic diagnoses. Flow cytometric data analysis experience is essential, as well as, the ability to integrate immunohistochemical, cytogenetic, FISH, and molecular genetic results including NGS with morphologic findings.
- Morphologically evaluate hematologic and lymphoid processes, integrating clinical data, flow cytometric, immunohistochemical, and molecular genetic findings.
- Incorporate clinical pathological correlation in reports.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to laboratory personnel as needed.
- Participate in the educational, clinical research, and developmental efforts of the Hematopathology Division.
- Assist the national marketing and sales force in maintaining and expanding the referral physician base.
- Provide consultations for peer Pathologists on cases as requested or needed.
- Effectively interact and communicate with other departments in the organization (e.g., sales, product development, IT, legal, HR, billing, contracting, client services) to help achieve corporate goals and improve the overall performance of the organization.
- Medical Doctor (or equivalent medical professional degree) with hematopathology fellowship training.
- Board Certification in AP or AP/CP by the American Board of Pathology or American Osteopathic Board of Pathology.
- Hematopathology board certification or board eligible.
- Hold or eligible to obtain unrestricted medical licensure.
What do people say about working with us?
“Thanks to my recruiter at Pivotal Placement Services. I have a good career with amazing benefits. I no longer have just a job; I have a career I can advance in!” – RN
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers.
Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.