Website Aveanna Healthcare
Recover Health is now part of the Aveanna Healthcare family of companies
Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past year, and through a series of exciting acquisitions we ve expanded the scope of our business into home health and hospice.
The Office Coordinator plays a key role in assisting in the day-to-day tasks of the office by supporting the clinical operations and management staff members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage office calls, correspondence, calendaring, meetings, analytical support, etc.
- Greet and assist clients, employees, and general public when entering office providing excellent client and employee customer service
- Be accountable for all livelihood aspects as directed by the branch manager and home office, this includes appearance of office, customer satisfaction support and care to all patients, patient s family members, and co-workers
- Supervise daily administrative and communication activities for the office; establishing and maintaining database and filing systems per industry standard
- Support ongoing client and employee requests including staff scheduling, preparing client materials, administrative and (in & out) processing of client files in alignment of government/health care standards
- Support ongoing operational missions such as branch performance, retention and business growth
- Work collaboratively with all branches and home office to ensure seamless coordination and service amongst our business and clinical delivery team
- Participate in staff meetings, and meets regularly with branch management for individual supervision to meet performance objectives
- Comply with HIPPA and Data Privacy Practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior scheduling Home Health scheduling experience
- Prior scheduling LTC experience
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.