CNC HAAS Operator / Programmer
At Nortek, we re committed to creating a better tomorrow every day. We leverage our distinct brands, exceptional design skills, manufacturing capabilities, and strong company culture to deliver industry-leading air management solutions for home and work. We strive to live by our core values of safety, integrity, results and teamwork, and we re looking for talented individuals who embody these beliefs.
- Lays out or details layout on work stock from blueprints or templates
- Perform set-ups and troubleshoot problems with tools, fixtures, and programs.
- Perform basic to complex inspections using data from CMM inspection.
- Responsible for editing and entering tool parameters in program.
- Follow established work schedules and part/process documentation.
- Plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of physical properties of metal
- Working well with others, with limited amount of supervision
- Monitors meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures, and related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications
- Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities and makes minor adjustments and repairs to equipment
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
Education and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- General sheet metal, mechanical, and fabrication knowledge
- Understanding of CNC programming language and basic CNC program concepts.
- Experience with a HAAS machine vertical is preferred
- Completion of an approved CNC training program and/or 1 years of CNC production and set-up experience.
- Able to work independently and with others
- Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
- Able to lift 25lbs
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Must have average manual dexterity
- Able to climb ladders and work in high areas
- Must speak, read and write English
- Basic math skills
Let s start creating a better tomorrow together. Browse our open positions and join our legacy.
Associated topics: automated, automated machinery, cad, cnc, cnc fabricating, computer aided design, computer numeric control, fabrication, precision, smt machine
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.