Hours: Day Shifts and Swing Shift
At Nortek, we re committed to creating a better tomorrow every day. We leverage our distinct brands, exceptional design skills, manufacturing capabilities, and strong company culture to deliver industry-leading air management solutions for home and work. We strive to live by our core values of safety, integrity, results and teamwork, and we re looking for talented individuals who embody these beliefs.
- Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make subassemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment.
- Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements; repairing units or products that have failed to meet requirement.
- Able to work independently and with others
- Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
- Able to lift 25lbs
- Must have average manual dexterity
- Able to climb ladders
- Able to work in high areas
- Must speak, read, and write English
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other team members accountable by having their back in support of our Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results, and can own it in a Performance Driven Culture.
- Works collaboratively as one team in a Teamwork culture.
- Enjoys embracing and igniting change as a catalyst for improvement.
- A builder who is comfortable in a continuous improvement culture.
- Can thrive in a legacy now culture in which we strive to do the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation of employees.
Let s start creating a better tomorrow together. Browse our open positions and join our legacy.
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.