Website PALA CASINO SPA RESORT
Hospitality, Food and Beverage Job Fair!
Pala Casino Spa Resort is looking for Team Members to join our chef’s table – a contemporary fine dining chef’s table concept with Michelin star aspirations.
We are seeking gracious and professional full-time hospitality ambassadors.
- Server Captain
- Hospitality Host
- Human Resources Coordinator (Mandarin Speaking)
When you become a part of “Pala Pride”, in addition to working in an exhilarating atmosphere, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package including the following:
- Promotional Opportunities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Disability Plans
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Team Member Events
* Team Member Picnic, Holiday Party, Team Member & Leader of the Year Awards, Golf Tournaments, Talent Shows, Health Fairs, and other Special Events
- Flexible leave programs
- Paid time off for Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Direct Deposit
- 17 days of Paid Time Off
* In the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
- Discounts to local attractions
* Eligibility for the various benefits offered above may differ based on job classification and length of service.
Associated topics: alley, bellhop, concierge, door attendant, front desk, gallery, guest, resort, rocklin, sunset
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.