Website Vail Mountain
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
This position is responsible for the inspections of the condos according to brand standards, ensuring all rooms are clean and ready prior to the 4:00 p.m. guaranteed check-in time.
- – Hands on roll, assisting housekeepers and housepersons in their daily duties as required including making beds, strippping rooms, and full cleaning responsibilities.
– Ability to perform the duties of an Advanced housekeeper or houseperon.
– The inspector will follow-up and ensure all in room deficiencies are resolved including but not limited to, cleanliness issues, missing room amenities, and engineering/maintenance issues.
– They will communicate any guest issues and feedback to the management team to ensure appropriate actions are taken and issues are resolved.
– Conducting weekly inventory of all housekeeping cleaning supplies and amenity supplies.
– Maintaining carts, linen rooms, and housekeeping equipment and supplies in a neat and orderly fashion
– Each staff member is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management.
- – High school diploma or equivalent. – preferred
– Minimum one year of resort housekeeping experience. – required
– Basic computer skills. – preferred
– Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. – preferred
– Experience withLMS. – preferred
– Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in English. – required
– Bi-lingual in Spanish. – preferred
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. – required
– Must be able to work weekends and holidays. – required
The budgeted range starts at $12.75 – $17.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including…
- – Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
– Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
– Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
– Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
– Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
One Job – Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 304549
Associated topics: condo, guest room attendant, house, housekeeping, houseperson, ihg, room attendant, suite attendant, turndown attendant, white
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.