Website Vail Mountain
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Houseperson is responsible for the cleaning and maintaining of all Vail Collection and Arrabelle Housekeeping areas, including, but not limited to; landings, storage areas, housekeeping office etc. They are also responsible for assisting room attendants with general cleaning of guest rooms. This includes making beds, dusting, vacuuming, shampooing of carpets; cleaning/waxing of floors; trash removal; stocking and maintaining supply rooms and other cleaning duties. The houseperson will assist room attendants in gathering and delivering all necessary supplies. Requirements include: the ability to lift, move moderate weight; remain on one’s feet for extended periods of time; and an individual who has attention to detail, is team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring that the high Vail Hospitality and RockResorts standards are met. Must be able to adjust and work as a team player to ensure utmost guest satisfaction. This position involves a high level of guest interaction.
- – Previous housekeeping experience or equivalent. – preferred
– Previous experience housekeeping in hotels or condos. -preferred
– High School diploma. -preferred
– Must be able to communicate in efficiently in English. -required
– Ability to communicate in Spanish. -preferred
– Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. -required
– Must be able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
– Must be willing to work a varied schedule, including; AM, PM weekends and holidays. -required
– Any and all other reasonable duties as allocated by management.
The budgeted range starts at $12.75 – $17.00 . Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including…
- – Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
– Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
– Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
– Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
– Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 299749
Associated topics: guest room, guest room attendant, house, laundry attendant, maid, planchador de lavanderia, pool attendant, room attendant, servidor de lavanderfa, turndown service
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.