Website Arrow Electronics
*Position:* HR Technology Project Manager
*Job Description:* *What You ll Be Doing*
* Leads moderate to high complexity HRIS projects and programs with multiple work streams in North and South Americas and on the global level
* Partners with multiple HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) and other Business Units (BUs) o understand and scope out business problem and requirements and work with HR Technology resources to design, configure and roll out HRIS solutions
* Establishes project goals, milestones, and procedures, defines roles and responsibilities, acquires project resources, coordinates projects throughout company and across regions
* Leads project calls, assigns work and manages project to timeline and outcomes.
* As needed, optimizes processes end-to-end and leads process redesign by mapping current processes, designing future state, developing and executing implementation and change management plans.
* As needed, collects, validates and maintains business requirements
* Provides regular updates to leadership, facilitates issue resolutions, conducts regular project calls, delivers communication and training as necessary – will need excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Monitors projects through all phases of project to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope
* Develops, maintains and shares required project management artifacts, such as project plans, team charters, etc., and keeps records in the Project Management and Project Time Tracking systems up to date
* Controls and evaluates changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate change control protocols to ensure appropriate approvals
* Guides project oversight by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques.
* Drives compliance to the project management governance framework
* Proactively identify new trends and technologies for possible implementation and make recommendations on replacing or improving existing ineffective systems or processes.
*What We Are Looking For*
* Requires in-depth Project Management knowledge and around 8 years of related experience.
* Any exposure to the following fields would be a plus: *HR, Payroll, Workday.*
* Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
* Works independently; receives minimal guidance
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
* Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
* Prior experience with Workday, Cornerstone, ServiceNow is a plus.
* PMP certification is preferred, but not required
* Lean Six Sigma (Green or Black Belts) certification is a plus
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Prior process redesign and requirements gathering and documentation experience is preferred
*Experience / Education*
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
*What s In It For You? *
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* Bike Racks
* And more!
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$99,000.00 – $121,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Business Support *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.