Website Henrico Doctors Hospital Retreat
Do you have the career opportunities as a Human Resources Manager you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Henrico Doctors Hospital Retreat which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Henrico Doctors Hospital Retreat, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Human Resources Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Human Resources Manager you will provide HR and talent support to managers and employees. You will work to create a desired workplace culture that is engaged and productive through HCA Healthcare s policies and practices. You will serve as a senior member of the HR team and could take on more strategic activities as needed. You will implement programs regarding employee engagement, including diversity initiatives.
What you will do in this role:
- You will work with managers to understand talent needs, deploy assessment processes, while proactively interpreting and presenting metrics and research
- You will develop and execute a workforce strategy and solve workforce issues
- Help with performance counseling
- You will support employee relations, ethics, or compliance investigations
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor s degree required
- 5+ years of experience of relevant work experience
- At least of 3 years of experience in HR Generalist or HRBP role
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Founded in 1877, Retreat Doctors Hospital, Richmond s oldest hospital, has remained committed to providing compassionate, patient-centered for over 140 years. Through decades of planning to meet the growing needs of the Richmond community, our core values have remained the same: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Human Resources Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.