Website Western Dental Services
Located in Mesa, AZ
Our team of Hygienists perform a variety of preventative dental procedures as well as educate patients on oral hygiene. We’re big on teamwork, so you’ll partner with the dentist(s) in your office to provide the best treatment for your patients. In order to help you better educate your patients, our offices have iPads that include friendly videos on various dental procedures. Plus, we take care of the day-to-day operations for you so you can focus on what matters: your patients and their smiles.
We welcome Hygienists of all different experience levels, including recent graduates, to join our team. We also have Sign-On Bonuses and Relocation Packages available for select locations. Apply today to learn more!
Here’s a few reasons why hygienists love to work with us:
- You are in Control of your Schedule. As a Hygienist with us, you work with the front office staff on how to best schedule your appointments. We want you to maximize your time with each patient and not feel rushed. In addition, you work with the dentist(s) and support staff in the office to build a robust recall program.
- We support your Career Development & Growth with opportunities in our Company across various regions, including our corporate support team.
- We are an established organization with an Expert Clinical & Operations Leadership Team focused on giving our patients the best experience.
- Offices receive Corporate Support from departments including: Billing, Marketing, Call Center, Procurement, IT, Facilities, Human Resources, Legal, and more!
- Strong base pay plus multiple lucrative bonus programs
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Company Holidays
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision (for Full-Time Team Members)
- Company-Sponsored Continuing Education Events
- Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) License
- CPR/BLS Certification
Western Dental Services, Inc. and all relevant affiliates (such as Brident Dental & Vital Smiles) are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Associated topics: chart, cleaning, complete, diagnosis, e11, evaluations, hygienist, hygienst, mouth, rdh
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.