Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent Full time role*
*Occasional International Travel Required*
A prestigious company is on the search for an IBP/DP Architect. This role will focus on functional/technical experience and knowledge of full life cycle implementations with IBP integrated business planning and DP. This role will require very good experience with SAP landscape architecture and data flow between IBP and other SAP systems.
- Understand and demonstrate how SAP IBP, ECC and APO services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Set and manage stakeholders’ expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts and recommend solutions.
- Direct the delivery of customer requirements workshops to produce functional and requirement specifications and best practice solutions.
- Lead overall architectural design area of DP solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements in specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Provide advice to the definition of required strategies for migration or management of Legacy systems and data.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design to align with IBP requirements.
- Project management activities such define scope, cost, schedule and deliver quality project, prepare and lead presentations.
- Must have functional and technical experience and knowledge to implement IBP SDP module and applying Best Practices
- IBP S&OP and Control Tower experience functional/technical implementation is a plus.
- Very strong understanding of SAP landscape, architecture and data flow between IBP and other SAP systems (eg EDW/HANA, TPM, ECC) and with other applications (eg Salesforce, Anaplan, Vistaar)
- Global project management and leadership skills with proven experience with ability to deliver projects on time and on budget with ability to undertake key activities, project deliverables and milestones. Solid organization and time management skills with prioritization on a global scale.
- Possess a keen ability to identify, manage and identify mitigation risks and actions and dependencies. Project implementation experience in SAP APO is a plus.
- Manage business facing meetings, understand requirements, white board a solution design, write detailed specifications and hand over to developers onshore/offshore with oversight
- Experience in managing multiple internal/external resources in different global locations to successfully deliver quality projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent years of experience (8+) in PLM
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in IBP DP
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.