Website FirstLight HomeCare
Here is What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe During COVID-19:
- Follow all CDC guidelines
- Provide personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Daily monitoring of symptoms of caregivers
- Increased training around infection control protocols
- Regular checks with clients and families to identify any symptoms
- Flexible Hours that fit YOUR schedule!
- A Great Culture of Care Work Environment where you can thrive!
- Free Learning, Development, & Recertification opportunities!
- Career Advancement that rewards and celebrates YOU!
- Competitive Pay for your career choice
- Meaningful Work to make a positive difference in the lives of others, just to name a few!
- Community involvement
- Providing companionship conversation
- Preparing and serving meals
- Help with mobility, bathing and grooming
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping, errands and transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Sorting/organizing mail and assisting with bill paying
You Are a Great Fit for This Role When You Have:
- Previous caregiving experience (preferred), capes optional!
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
- A commitment to being present and providing quality care
- Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
At FirstLight Home Care, a leading home care agency, the genuine health and well-being of others is our greatest concern. We vow to provide first-class personal service for our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in their own home or any setting.
FirstLight Home Care is built on a solid foundation of core values and dedication to client happiness, peace of mind, and quality of life that supports our Culture of Care our commitment to service excellence, personal growth, and accountability.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.