Website FirstLight HomeCare
Do you have a passion to help others? Do you enjoy caring for people and making a difference in people’s lives? If so, come join our team as a caregiver!
At FirstLight Home Care, our Culture of Care defines our philosophy. We are committed to providing a professional home for those who are passionate about caring for others. We believe that we must take care of our Caregivers for them to be able to take care of our clients, and we go the extra mile to ensure they feel supported.
In the time of Covid-19, we have implemented an effective policy regarding transmission mitigation, PPE, and safety to both our workforce and client base. This policy has kept everyone in our organization safe since the onset of the pandemic.
An individual who has completed personal care training and is competent to perform assigned functions of personal care to the client in their residence.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Free CNA program
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional staff & workplace
- People-first organization
- Must have completed personal care training program and competency.
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Must have reliable transportation, (I.e. – reliable vehicle).
- Provide companionship to client.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and assist in feeding when necessary.
- Provide grooming and dressing guidance.
- Provide light housekeeping.
- Provide laundry and linen service to include: washing, ironing and folding clothes.
- Provide shopping service to client to include grocery and clothes shopping.
- Provide transportation for client which includes visits to doctor appointments, friends, family members, or stores.
- Provide assistance and planning of client s recreational activities and events.
- Assist clients with personal hygiene, including: shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care.
- Assist clients in the use of toilet facilities, including bed pans.
- Assist clients with walking, including the use of walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable.
- Ability to perform the following tasks if necessary:
- Ability to participate in physical activity.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and being involved in physical activity.
- Heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a regular basis.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.