Website Dish Network
What s In It for You?
Total target compensation for this position is $30.00 per hour which consists of base pay and commission, with potential to earn significantly more based on performance. In a sales force of over 1,000 team members, the top 10% earned more than $100,000!
What else is in it for you?
- Paid training with the ability to earn a $3,000 bonus
- Insurance Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off – vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matched funds plus generous profit sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan – Ability to acquire DISH stock at discounted rates
- Free DISH TV at your home, plus deeply discounted Sling TV and Boost Mobile plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incredible Rewards and Recognition program trophies and food days, branded clothing and high-value prizes, on and off-site events, elaborate rewards trips, and much more!
- And our greatest benefit is opportunity, as we promote from within!
- Ability to promote two levels within your first year with commensurate title and hourly pay increase
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
We ve built a loyal customer base by selling our products and services with authenticity and integrity. Our inbound sales and customer retention teams foster trust with existing and future customers by educating and selling them on the long-term value of DISH s products and services using a consultative approach. This position is 100% inbound new and existing customers – no cold calling!
The Associate Account Executive position provides incredible opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a long-term career with a Fortune 200 company with over $15 billion in revenue, even if you ve never worked in sales previously. We ll provide the training and development, and you provide the effort and winning attitude!
For more information, click to see what it is like to work in Direct Sales
- Successfully sell DISH products and services to new and existing customers using the ability to present compelling offers and influence customer decision-making
- Effectively manage time, open to learning new methods and looking to advance as an individual contributor
- Demonstrate the ability and resilience to bounce back from challenges and maintain focus on larger goals
- Assess each customer and their needs to determine the best value
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Transpose customer information including demographic, billing, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service, listen to the customer and ensure their satisfaction
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a high school graduate; college graduates preferred
- Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test
- Must be able to work full-time, onsite in one of our Direct Sales facilities.
- On-Site Location
- Desk position
- Full-time schedule (40 hours) provided during offer call- Variable hours
- May include weekends and holidays
Compensation: $14.00/Hour Uncapped Commission:
Base pay ($14/hour) plus uncapped commission and so, so much more! Benefits are listed in the above, but feel free to apply to learn more.
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our employees come together, share common interests and make important connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.