Website National Agents Alliance
***CURRENT LIFE INSURANCE LICENSE REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED***
Are you an individual with a strong desire to succeed in the business world and help families at the same time? We have a wide range of mortgage protection, life, and annuity products from a number of different insurance carriers, and an abundance of self-generated leads for our sales agents to help them reach their greatest potential.
The Alliance is a great opportunity to earn a serious income in both upfront commissions as well as back-end residuals. Whether your career ambitions are to run your own business, or you want to be in the field serving customers, NAA offers a chance to make the kind of money you have always dreamed of making. Our program lets you work from home and set your own hours. If you are self-disciplined, teachable, and enjoy people, we can offer you a minimum income of $75,000/first year by coaching you to effectively use and follow our lead system.
Full Time: $75,000-$125,000 commission based + residual income
Part-Time: $40,000-$75,000 commission based + residual income
Company PAID vacations to qualified agents
Live and online training provided
- Products: Jet issue mortgage protection insurance, inexpensive term, universal life, final expense, annuities, disability and unique “money back” term life insurance.
- Leads: Direct mail leads, best leads in the country, and our clients have NO DOUBT what they are responding to, and we have people in the pipeline right now waiting for us to respond to their inquiry for product details.
- Selling System: Proven, turnkey selling system – if duplicated, you can leave your appointment with a sale, plus referrals. Complete training provided.
- Management opportunities are available in select areas to qualified agents.
- Availability: The state requires our representatives to have a current life insurance license. We will assist you in obtaining this license if needed.
- A State Life Insurance License is REQUIRED to perform the duties of this position.
- Home computer and or home office.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently
- Access to a Laptop Computer is highly desirable.
Whether you’re an industry veteran or a newcomer looking for extra income, The Alliance helps you make the most out of a career in insurance sales.
- Exclusive, High-Quality Leads. Our in-house lead generation specialists provide the leads for you, so you can concentrate on selling instead of prospecting.
- High Commissions. Work hard and earn what you want
- Flexible Schedule.Work full or part-time from home
- Proven Effective Sales System. Our proprietary sales system teaches you how to take your insurance sales to the next level. Complete training provided.
- Opportunities for Advancement. Work your way up, earn higher commissions, and start your own agency.
- Training.NAA University provides free training at your convenience to get you acclimated fast.
- Support.NAA’s staff helps you learn the system, resolve issues, and grow your business every step of the way.
To find out more about The Alliance or to speak to one of our marketing representatives, please click Apply.
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insurer, insurance, insurance field, insurance sales agent, life insurance, life insurance sales, medicare, medicare solution
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.