Website 3 DAY BLINDS
Over the course of our 40+ year history, 3 Day Blinds has become the leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom made blinds, shades and shutters. We help transform our client’s homes and work places by offering a wide variety of products that add beauty and comfort to every space.
*WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU*
As a Design Consultant with 3 Day Blinds, you can join our growing sales team with confidence!
* We offer a generous uncapped compensation plan and bi-weekly draw while you ramp up your expertise.
* You will be provided with quality company generated leads, and are greatly rewarded for self-generated leads as part of our lucrative monthly bonus plan.
* You’ll receive 4-weeks of paid, world class training and be provided with state of the art tools, including a laptop, smartphone, product samples, and other resources necessary for your success – at no cost to you!
* We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401(k) with a company match.
* We also provide mileage reimbursement.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our growing team. We operate in a high-performance, dynamic culture and our work atmosphere is entrepreneurial. If this sounds like it could be you, read on!
*HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE*
* Expertly match our products and services to client’s needs
* Successfully close appointments by demonstrating our unique Value Proposition, and by building trust and credibility
* Properly execute all systems and procedures to ensure client satisfaction, and to avoid order errors that adversely affect the company’s bottom line and positive reputation
* Measure, record, and configure specifications accurately and efficiently
* Provide high- level client service and follow up in a friendly, professional and timely manner for both internal and external clients
* Be flexible to the needs of the business, including appointment scheduling, time off requests, attending team meetings and training
* Live our Core Values of Integrity, One Team, Excellence, Superior Client Experience and Passion, to Delight our Customers
* Understand and execute Company operating policies and procedures as outlined in Team Handbook and other related communications
*ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS*
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Quick learner who is adaptable, self-reliant, resourceful and handles competing priorities
* Understands and carries out oral and written instructions, and requests clarification when needed
* Expresses thoughts, ideas, concerns in a positive, respectful and productive manner
* Works independently, but also functions well as part of a team
* High school degree or equivalent is required. Some college work is preferred
* Availability to work full-time five days per week, one being a weekend day
* Proficiency with using a PC and with Microsoft Windows based programs
* Ability to quickly learn and follow new technology processes and systems
* Can drive within canvassing areas and also accommodate longer drive times to meet the needs of clients outside of assigned area
* Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
* Can lift & carry up to 35 pounds
* 2-5 years relationship selling experience within either:
* In- home or outside sales, preferably in specialty or custom product/services
* Retail environment – ideally in like field such as Home Decor/Furnishings
* Education or experience in Design and Decor
* Experience with POS Systems
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.