Website TriStar Skyline Medical Center
SHIFT: Weekends Only
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as aRegistered Nurse today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At SkylineMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Weekend only Registered Nurse for our facility to ensurethat we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Weare an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking aphenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as wedo. We want you to apply now!
- You will assess plansand evaluate the patients care needs and will carry out physician orders.
- You will administerprescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vitalsigns.
- You will monitor, recordand communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerizeddocumentation systems.
- You will instruct andeducate patients and families as part of part of a Multidisciplinary CarePlanning team.
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee’s firstcomprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facilityis equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services,including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergencyservices. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is aleading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians onstaff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar SkylineMedical Plaza.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World’sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highlyqualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Registered Nurse fromaccredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure withTennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS
- ACLS within 6 months ofhire
- One year of clinicalnursing experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Wedo not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, care, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care, nurse, registed, registered nurse, surgery
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.