Website Vail Mountain
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- – High school diploma or equivalent. -required
– Culinary degree/certificate. -preferred
– Previous culinary experience. -required
– Previous experience cooking for multiple outlets. -preferred
– Must be able to communicate effectively in English. -required
– Ability to communicate in Spanish. -preferred
– Current certification in state Professional Food Handler Program. -preferred
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
– Must be able to stand and walk briskly for up to 8 hours. -required
– Must be able to work a varied schedule including weekends, holidays, early mornings, afternoons and evenings. -required
The budgeted range starts at 12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- – Free ski passes for employees
– 401(k) retirement plan
– Accrued Sick Time
– Discount lift tickets for friends and family
– Free ski lessons
– Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
– Discounted bike haul & golf
– Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- – Critical Illness and Accident plans
– Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
– Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 299053
Associated topics: breakfast, cafeteria, cocinera, cocinero de la parrilla, commercial kitchen, cook, food preparation, grill, lunch, station
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.