Website Breckenridge Ski Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Performs skilled maintenance work in many of the following areas: electrical, plumbing, welding, carpentry, painting, mechanical, equipment operation, cabinet/countertop/trim/drywall installation, HVAC, etc. Provides recommendations for improvement of work methods, safety, materials, and tools. Assists higher level Techs with more complex tasks.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- – Perform daily rounds – check boilers, pools, common areas, fire sprinkler system, and Fire Alarm panel.
– Check boilers, pools, common areas, sprinkler systems, fire pump room, fire panels when necessary.
– Attend to any work orders, guest requests, housekeeping requests, front desk requests, room calls.
– Helps with snow and garbage removal.
– Maintain all facilities and Operating Systems in a safe and efficient working order (i.e. Auto doors, exit door ways, required snow/garbage removal.) Will require 29lbs. or more.
– Work with outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed.
– May require lifting arms above head and shoulders to work in ceilings.
– Maintain tools and work area in safe, and efficient manner.
– Work with other departments when directed. Keep track of supplies and fill out requisition for needed supplies. Assist with preventative maintenance in common areas and guest rooms.
– Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
– Complete assigned tasks in a safe, timely manner.
- – Must be 18 years of age. -required
– High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience. -required
– Must be able to communicate in English both verbal and written. -required
– Valid CO driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required
– Basic computer knowledge. -required
– Must be able to lift and move at least 50lbs. -required
– Experience in Maintenance and Construction related Field. -preferred
– Willing to work with changing shift schedules. -required
– Must be able to work weekends, holidays and on-call evenings
– Able to work in all environments (indoor/outdoor) and weather conditions. -required
– Ideal candidate must be able to work both independently, as part of a team, have strong communication skills and be a self-starter
- – 2-4 years general experience required, building maintenance experience preferred
– Experience in electrical, painting, drywall and carpentry preferred
The budgeted range starts at 15.00-20.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including…
- – Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
– Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
– Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
– Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
– Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 261411
Associated topics: building maintenance, crew, field, garden, lawn, mower, resurface, street, surface, tree pruner
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.