Website Insight North America
Requisition Number: 80361
Our Client Operations team is looking for a summer 2021 intern.
What you’ll experience at Insight:
* A fun, learning culture where hard work and dedication pay off.
* Teammates and leaders who demonstrate and foster our Values: Hunger, Heart and Harmony.
* A unique opportunity to meet other teammates and participate in a cohort-style internship.
What you’ll gain:
* Life Learning Seminars (e.g. wealth management, professional workshops, public speaking skills and more).
* Invaluable knowledge with a Fortune 500 company in the ever-changing technology industry.
What you’ll do:
* Be trained on effectively using a SAP ERP system
* Partner closely with internal teams, to learn and execute the placement of client facing quotes and orders for various Software Licensing Solutions
* Learn about Software products used in the Corporate and Public Sector environment through on-site vendor training
* Create and implement at least one special site engagement project for the Liberty Lake site.
What you’ll need to have:
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Self – starter
What our internship offers:
Insight’s Summer Internship Experience is just that. An experience. You will have the opportunity to work along-side an Insight teammate who lives our core values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. They will help guide you through the tasks and projects set for you during your 10-week journey with us. You will also have weekly trainings that include learnings like 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Professional image, Wealth Management and many other fun topics like best ways to find a job, basics of behavioral interviewing and resume writing. If you ever wondered what recruiters look for and what the best way is to find a job, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to join our program!
Apply today. Interviews and offers will start in March 2021. You must be able to work entire 10-week program and live in Spokane area during the full duration of the internship.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position,.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
$9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leadstomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight:.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes:Spokane||Washington (US-WA)||United States (US)||None|| None||US – Spokane, WA||
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.