Website Saint Luke's Health Systems
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $37.84 – $56.76 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as an Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
The job duties of diagnostic and interventional radiology nurses include:
- Your role serves as a patient advocate and provides patient care through the development and implementation of ongoing systems and practices that promote and maintain quality nursing care for patients undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the Radiology Department.
- You will preparing patients for procedures: Includes checking and verifying vital signs, meds, NPO status, lab results, and medical history
- Your role involves inserting and removing intravenous lines, as well as administering conscious sedation drugs and other drugs
- You will monitoring patient patterns and vital signs during the procedure
- You will oversee the safety and comfort of patients before, during, and after procedures
- Your role will provide post-procedure monitoring: Includes observing for signs and symptoms of complications, such as bleeding from the puncture site, pain, and/or changes in mental status or vital signs
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License with current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- 2-3 years of experience in a specialty unit (Critical Care, ED, PACU, or Radiology) preferred
- Must be able to function independently, be multi-task oriented, and show excellent prioritizing skills
Presbyterian St. Luke s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease. While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant – putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care unit, infusion, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, neonatal, psychiatric, staff nurse, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.