We re hiring Inventory Control Associates at a large logistics company. Associates are responsible for accurately maintaining inventory levels in the warehouse, ensuring proper inventory rotation and storage, receiving products from clients to check for quality, and completing inventory reports.
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory levels between inbound merchandise and outbound merchandise.
- Perform audits of associate transactions.
- Research discrepancies utilizing QL reports as needed.
- Report associate errors and/or findings to management.
- Initiate and execute all safety procedures and standards with regard to inventory control and utilize good judgment at all times.
- Organizes warehouse for efficient storage and item distribution per supervisor instructions.
- Compiles data from sources such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports and writes, types, or enters information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, or other records.
- Compiles stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Preferred: Forklift certification
- Knowledgeable in the use of computers.
- Comprehension of basic warehouse layout of bins and items, including overstock and secondary bin locations.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to lift and/or move objects up to and including 50 lbs.
Associated topics: analyst, director, logistics, logistics management, senior, shift supervisor, supply chain, warehouse management, warehouse manager, warehouse specialist
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.