Website Office of the Chief Information Officer
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement. For the GS-12 level, you must have one year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-11 level. Specialized experience includes:- – Experience with computer or mobility project assignments that require a wide range of knowledge of IT support, deployment and customer service requirements. This knowledge is generally demonstrated by assignments where you analyze a number of alternative approaches and suggested responses to IT issues, problems and concerns; AND
– Experience independently providing various information technology customer services and mobility support Examples include: – Configuring, managing and deploying customer mobility devices through the entire life cycle.-Providing user support, training, and troubleshooting on a variety of mobile devices, configurations, applications, hardware, accessories, updates, or associated processes (whitelisting, request or approval processes, etc.).
– Providing direct customer support for Mobility or Telecommunication functions for Agency customers including processing orders, providing receipts, inventory, deployments, changes, disconnects, troubleshooting issues, or other related functions.
– Troubleshooting user account problems impacting Mobility functions understanding user network account support processes and interrelationships with Mobility functions to facilitate resolutions for customers. In addition to specialized experience, individuals must have IT-related experience demonstrating each of the four competencies listed below.
1. Attention to Detail – Is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail
.2. Customer Service – Works with clients and customers (that is, any individuals who use or receive the services or products that your work unit produces, including the general public, individuals who work in the agency, other agencies, or organizations outside the Government) to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations; knows about available products and services; is committed to providing quality products and services
.3. Oral Communication – Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
4. Problem Solving – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
Time-in-Grade: In addition to the above requirements, you must meet the following time-in-grade requirement, if applicable:
For the GS-12, you must have been at the GS-11 level for 52 weeks. Time After Competitive Appointment: Candidates who are current Federal employees serving on a non-temporary competitive appointment must have served at least three months in that appointment.
To apply for this job please visit www.usajobs.gov.