We are looking for experienced Janitors to work for a local baked goods producer. Come work in a fast-paced, warehouse environment. We re hiring immediately so apply now!
The Sanitor is responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing production equipment and the facility according to Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs). This is a general labor/entry level position but there is opportunity for training for higher paying positions.
- Dismantle, clean and reassemble assigned machinery or equipment
- Operates cleaning equipment and tools for various cleaning purposes
- Understands proper preparation and use of cleaning solutions
- Understands proper storage, labeling, and security of chemicals used for cleaning
- Able to perform all assigned tasks independently with minimum supervision
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Offers accrued sick time
- Offers incentives for attendance and high performance
- Offers weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept jobs, clock-in/out, and more!
Bluecrew is your go-to place for short- and long-term jobs with top pay. Our technology puts you in control by matching you with jobs that fit your life and your schedule. Plus, you’re protected with benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers’ compensation. At Bluecrew we value the essential work you do to keep the world moving.
Associated topics: animal care, clean, custodial, custody, feed, housekeeping, janitor, sanitation, sanitize, wash
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.