Website Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Geared for the Driven
Safety is always top of mind for Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines. We are proud to provide essential services to our communities.
VIOC is hosting a virtual job fair for our busy Antioch locations on Nolensville Rd., Bell Rd., Murfreesboro Rd., and Thompson Ln. We’re looking for women and men with great customer service skills who are interested in becoming Automotive Technicians. We provide paid, on-the-job training to teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
How our virtual job fair works:
- Apply for the event online and take our fun, interactive video assessment
- Candidates with a passing assessment score who are chosen for a position will receive a contingent job offer within 24 hours
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- On-the-job training
- Company provided uniform and tools
- Flexible work schedule; both part time and full time opportunities
- We promote from within a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement *
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.