Website JJM Operations ~ Zaxby's
Hungry For A Great Career?
To our guests, Zaxby’s is more than just a place to eat – it’s a place to have fun, spend some time with friends and experience great food.
Job similar to Chick-Fil-A
Job similar to Panera Bread
To our team members, Zaxby’s is a family. So come on in! We’re saving a seat for you.
Full-time and Part-time jobs available!
This position is classified as non-exempt and reports to the Assistant Manager and General Manager.
Kitchen Staff Members are directly responsible for creating a great guest experience by consistently serving quality food in a timely manner. You will receive and stock inventory, prepare, cook and assemble orders, keep the kitchen clean and organized, and maintain food safety and quality standards by following standard operating procedures.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Sit, stand, and walk continuously
- Occasionally stoop, bend, crouch, or climb, including the use of ladders
- Frequently lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 pounds, including lifting overhead
- Continuous use of hands and wrists for grasping and fine manipulation
- Communicate proficiently through speech, reading, and writing
- Maintain effective audio-visual perception and judgement to observe and respond to the environment
- Work in an environment that features hot and cold temperature variations and exposure to food allergens
- Operate and work safely with restaurant equipment including, but not limited to, knives, fryers, and potentially hazardous equipment
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Maintain equipment and inform management of maintenance needs
- Assist with inventory and storage management
- Hold and store food items following food safety guidelines
- Clean and organize storage areas
- Other responsibilities
- Complete all tasks with a sense of urgency, in a timely manner
- Work safely and follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain awareness of current promotions
- Enthusiastically represent the Zaxby’s brand
- Prepare menu items according to company standards and in a safe and sanitary manner
- Ensure food and beverages are handled according to safety regulations and guidelines
- Safely operate food preparation and cooking equipment
- Maintain product levels in assigned stations in order to be prepared for immediate needs
- Prepare and cook food items according to company standards
- Accurately assemble and package guest orders
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- 50% meals when at work. 25% off duty for employee only
- Flexible hours
- Room for growth
- Employee referral bonus
- Fun workplace
- Opportunities to advance because we reward great work
Associated topics: baker, baking, banquet, cocinera, cocinera de produccion, complimentary, lunch, sandwich, steakhouse, stove
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.