Website CorTech LLC
Pay Rate: $20.00-$25.00/hr.
The Associate responsibility includes assisting in product development, process development and process improvement for the Diagnostics product lines in their various platforms including ELISA, Lateral Flow. AGID and Rapid Agglutination Technologies. The position includes trouble shooting activities when required by the manufacturing facility. It also includes assisting process improvements of existing products, validation of new processes and transfers of products from & and other existing sources. The position also gives support to the Manufacturing group when needed.
– Under the Supervision of the Sr. Manager or designee, design and perform experiments/studies to mitigate issues from Manufacturing processes
– Assist in Developing validation procedures including writing the documents, performing and implementing materials, suppliers, equipments and process validations.
– Support the transfer of products from & and other manufacturing sources. Transfer and adapt where necessary, manufacturing documents and processes to manufacturing capabilities and methodologies.
– Provide technical and hands-on support to manufacturing when required
– Perform all work as needed to support USDA license and licensing requirements.
– Perform all work required as determined by the Sr. Manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.