Website Mission Point Healthcare Services
Mission Point of Lamont is a 39-bed facility with a close-knit family feel. Nestled between Allendale and Coopersville, on the banks of the Grand River, we offer sub-acute rehabilitation services, 24-hour skilled nursing care, and clinically complex care to patients throughout the State of Michigan.
Come and see for yourself.
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic MDS Coordinator (Registered Nurse) with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- Sign on Bonus: $5000 FT or $2500 PT
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a MDS Coordinator you do the coordination of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process in the facility to promote accurate completion of assessments and optimal reimbursement of services in accordance with Medicare, Medicaid, OBRA, and any other payer program requirements for all residents in the facility in accordance with all federal and state certification guidelines.
- Maintains and communicates compliance of the OBRA & PPS regulatory date requirements and timely transmits all the required MDS’ and RAI/PPS per state and federal regulation.
- Leads and monitors the activity of all facility RAI processes for timely completion of all elements (i.e. MDS, CAAS, Care Planning, Transmissions, and error follow-up).
- Coordinates PPS/MDS processes for maximization of Medicare reimbursement and maintains compliance with related regulations.
- Sets reference dates according to the CMS’ MDS Manual and maintain schedules for timely completion of assessments.
- Coaches, mentors, and teaches Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) in RAI process and Prospective Payment System process to promote proficiency and increase efficiency and accuracy in designated roles.
- Participates in communication with the Accounts Receivable departments regarding completion of RAI processes as it relates to billing and more.
What you need:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan required.
- Five or more years of clinical experience encompassing two years of experience in long term care preferred.
- Experience in management and knowledge of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process is preferred.
- Prefer AANAC certification
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across Michigan and growing, Mission Point’s goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, care unit, infusion, nurse, psychiatric, surgical, tcu, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.