We’re one of largest global automation companies in the world. Our team and tools are transforming the market when it comes to automated distribution and manufactuing. From Aerospace to Food & Beverage, and heavy machinery and much more. Our tools transform the market like never seen before.
Headquareted just outside of Grand Rapids, and offices across the country, we’re looking to bring on multiple Lead level Controls Engineers into our Western Michigan office. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work with cutting edge technology and put their touch on next generation projects. This is an on-site position that requires up to 25% travel. The good news is we can relocate you and and cover most if not all of the expenses!
We’re looking for a talented Controls Engineer who can handled everything from cradel to grave when it comes to controls engineering. This is a full hands on position where you’ll be tasked with everything from designing logic and installing that logic, to demoing for customers and installing working machines at customer facillities.What You Will Be Doing
– Creating Design Systems for automated machines and equipment
– Implementing Design Systems for clients
– Conduct and Oversee all types of machine level PLC programming, machine debugging, and hydraulic and electrical design
– Visit with clients to ensure installations go smooth and off without a hitch
– Meet and exceed client expecations
– Work within deadlinesWhat You Need for this Position
– Allen Bradley
– Vision Systems
– Machine AutomationWhat’s In It for You
– 401kSo, if you are a Lead Controls Engineer with experience, please apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.