InterSolutions is looking for positive and friendly individuals to fill Leasing Consultant positions in Escondido, CA, and the surrounding area. If you are a people person with exceptional customer service skills, apply today!
Becoming an associate of InterSolutions is an ideal way to start or progress your career in the apartment industry! We offer our associates *paid industry training*, career coaching, Fair Housing certification, and daily pay.
As a Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
* Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
* Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements, and employment and credit checks)
* Collect security deposits, rent, and any other charge associated with residents moves
* Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
* Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
* Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last-minute touches when appropriate
* Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
* Manage the lease renewal process
* Respond timely to all calls, emails, and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities.
* Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
* Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
* Knowledge of leasing software a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
* Ability to work weekends as required
Associated topics: consultant, lease administrator, leasing, leasing administrator, leasing manager, leasing consultant, leasing specialist, rent
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.