We are offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for individuals who are already licensed.
Licensed Insurance Sales Agents now START at $37,960 per year plus bonus. Our top Insurance Sales Consultants earn an extra $3 per hour with bonus.
An esteemed Licensed Insurance Sales Agent knows that it’s about more than just closing the sale! It’s about building relationships with our customers and offering the best solutions for their needs. As a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent, you are the first point of contact for customers and your interaction with them is very important to our success!
As a member of our team, you will take inbound calls from customers interested in buying insurance — don’t worry, no cold calling! In our paid training program, you will obtain state licensing, and receive training to take inbound sales calls from potential customers about insurance products and rates. Using strong relationship-building skills, you will provide an exceptional customer service experience by understanding insurance needs, and ensuring they receive the best products and coverages to meet customer needs. You will also have the support of a collaborative team, which includes continued coaching and development.
Insurance is a sustainable industry with immense opportunity to grow! If you’ve been working in sales and are looking for a new opportunity — this one is perfect for you! Join our Insurance sales team today!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- $2500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty license.
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offering the best insurance solutions to meet those needs
* Educate customers on our insurance products and services while identifying opportunities to sell additional products
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
What You’ll Get
- Full Time. 40 hours per week schedule with overtime opportunities if you’d like!
- Training. Excellent paid training!
- Paid Time Off. You’ll get 10 days during your first year, plus 7 paid holidays!
- Benefits. Medical, dental & vision insurance with premiums partly paid by the company!
- Tuition Reimbursement. Up to $5,250 annually!
- Referral Program. One of the best unlimited employee referral bonus programs out there.
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher roles — most of our support and leadership staff started as Sales or Service agents!
- Annual Performance Reviews. We reward your hard work with annual wage increases.
What you will need:
- At least 6 months experience in a Sales environment.
- Must have GED or High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years of age
At Afni we provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Associated topics: commission, customer, client, health, healthcare, inside sales, life insurance agent, retail, sales agent, sell
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.