If you are looking for a sales career without having to work in an office, the Allstate Outside Sales Associate is a position built for you. This is an Entry to Mid-Level remote position where you use your knowledge and skills to attract and generate new customers. As an Allstate employee, you help us bring our products and services to the customer whether virtually or in-person meeting them where they are most comfortable to capitalize on the in-person sales experience.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but that s just the beginning! Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. This full-time position offers unlimited earnings potential!
- Partner with Allstate Sales Leaders in developing your plan to sell new policies
- Establish a target customer base by using best practices in sales and customer relationship-building
- Utilize your community connections to generate sales and develop a network of referrals must be comfortable being actively involved in your community and reaching out to your natural market as well as bringing in new customers
- Regularly meet with potential and current customers in your community
- Plan, implement and manage processes to achieve customer satisfaction, sales growth goals, and targets
- Proactively communicate with customers to confirm their insurance needs are being met
Education and Experience
- You have a hunter mentality, very friendly and conversational and have experience working with customers face-to-face
- You are actively involved in your community and comfortable reaching out to your natural market
- You have outside sales experience
- You enjoy and thrive in a salary + bonus selling environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Applicable Insurance Licensing in state of residence and areas serviced is required to perform the duties of this job must be willing to obtain P&C Producer Licenses Company Paid
- Strong ability to close sales
- Self-motivated to drive production and achieve results in a virtual space
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong grammar skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales, life insurance, life insurance agent, medicare solution
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.