Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Team Member
– Ensuring quality assurance and regulatory compliance while promoting the highest degree of quality care and service
– Overseeing coordination of residents health and wellness needs
– Working closely with family members and consulting with community physician(s) to ensure residents needs are being attended to in a personalized way
– Graduate of approved college/school of nursing
– Have a current state license as a Practical Nurse/Vocational Nurse
– A minimum of one (1) year experience in long term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, hospital, and/or full service operations
– Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing and resident care
– Demonstration of knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations
– Understanding of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) and the Care Plan Process
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
– Competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It’s no surprise that many of the world’s leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Sunrise Senior Living was again named as one of the Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Fortune and certified as a Great Place to Work by Activated Insights. This is the 5th time Sunrise has received this top culture and workplace designation, highlighting the special place Sunrise is to be a part of.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work
Associated topics: license, licensed practical, licensed vocational, lvn lpn, med, med surg, mtp, nurse ii, nurse iii, vocational
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.