The future of nursing is now! If you’re a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you can now easily add part time work into your unpredictable schedule or find full-time nursing positions when you join the ShiftMed team of nursing assistants. Whether you’re a LPN with years of experience or you’re just starting out, you can look towards ShiftMed to help you advance your career!
What Makes ShiftMed different?
* We offer our Nursing Assistants / LPNs Guaranteed Shifts ! This means that for select shifts, once a facility confirms your slot – even if they cancel on you last minute, you’ll be paid in full for that entire shift.
* We pay our LPNs 20% more than the local avg. hourly rates (PLUS bonuses!)
* You have 100% control over each and every LPN shift you claim and work – with no shift minimums!
* Working with us is fun! We provide ample opportunities for you to participate in our many contests, sweepstakes, and drawings for extra cash in your pocket!
* Don’t wait the week to get paid, with ShiftMed’s Next Day Pay you can now request payment the business day after you shift, sent directly to you account, for free (no fees).
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
* Next Day Pay !
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements: No degree required, just an active LPN State Licensure!
Apply Now to start our easy LPN credentialing process!
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we’ve partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed’s partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
license number – 2328
Associated topics: licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, med, med surg, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iv, nurse lpn, nurses
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.