Website Bickerstaff Parham Real Estate
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the world of real estate? If so, we are actively seeking Licensed Real Estate Listing Agents in our area. Listing Agents not only list and manage housing sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of the listing process, you’ll need to have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills. You’ll be responsible for consulting with clients regarding the sales process and obtaining great value for their property.
The ideal Real Estate Listing Agent will be a coachable self-starter with a great sense of creativity. The real estate market is always evolving and we need someone who can develop unique ways of standing out to potential clients. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are valuable to a career in real estate. If you already possess your real estate license, we want to speak with you!
One of the exciting elements of real estate is that compensation is tied to performance. Real Estate Listing Agents can often make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and effort you put into your role, the more you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As a Licensed Real Estate Listing Agent, you will…
- Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services
- Market your real estate agent services to the local community
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
- Possess an ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
As a broker, we will…
- Offer competitive commission rates
- Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help you thrive in your role
- Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
- Provide training and resources to help you maximize your career success
About Bickerstaff Parham Real Estate
Bickerstaff Parham is a local company, and we see relationships as the cornerstone of our business. The real estate industry has changed since we set up shop, but our dedication to serving our clients remains the same. As professionals at Bickerstaff Parham Real Estate, we are committed to providing quality real estate services.
We are focused on doing the right thing. Our emphasis on integrity creates value by streamlining the selling and the purchasing processes. We want and honest and dependable agents who can help us develop client relationships that last for years. At Bickerstaff Parham, we also leading innovation locally by applying progressive ideas and using new technology. We use proprietary software to distribute home information throughout the community and to help keep our client’s listing at the top of google search results.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we’re committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic
Associated topics: broker, home, housing, listing, realtor, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential, residential real estate, sales agent
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.