- Fast hiring process
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Great team atmosphere and culture
- Properly learn and execute all of our recipe procedures
- Maintain cleanliness throughout kitchen
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Communicate ticket times to Team Members
- Keep food orders flowing continuously from the kitchen
- Friendly, warm, and caring demeanor with Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Prior experience preferred in a similar food and beverage service and preparation position
Associated topics: banquet, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinero, commercial kitchen, complimentary, food preparation, kitchen, lunch, station, wok cook
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.