Website Air Evac Lifeteam
Located in Duncan, OK
We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts, pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment’s notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and foremost, and we will be there when you need us.
Depending on current specific base needs, new hire line pilots could be eligible to receive:
- Starting base salary $82,000 to $90,200, depending on experience
- 2% to 30% geographic modifier for assigned base, depending on location
- $15,000 sign-on bonus and $40,000 retention bonus, all locations
- 7/7 or 14/14 schedule, depending on location
- 24-hour base housing, provided at all locations
Ensures all operations involving Company aircraft are in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations, Air Evac EMS Operations Manual, and all state and municipal regulations.
- Operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, with emphasis on compliance with the Rotorcraft Flight Manual
- Monitors forecast changes and current weather situations
- Conducts preflight of the aircraft prior to starting shift and/or accepting transports or flights. Preflight will be conducted utilizing the appropriate rotorcraft flight manual. Discrepancies noted during the pre-flight will be noted in the engineering log with a notification to maintenance of the discrepancy and what corrective action is being taken
- Reports to his/her shift rested and prepared for duty and stays current of weather and forecast changes
2000 hours total flight time
1500 hours helicopter time
1000 hours helicopter pilot in command
500 hours turbine
100 hours night unaided, or 50 hours unaided with 100 hours aided
Previous HAA experience or equivalent – preferred
Education and Credentials:
Rotorcraft-Helicopter Commercial Certificate
Rotorcraft-Helicopter Instrument Rating
High school diploma or equivalent
230-pound weight limit dressed in flight suit and boots
Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services, integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.