Website GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
ECAM SECURE is the pioneer and industry leader in the manufacture of outdoor video surveillance equipment and video monitoring for over 15 years. Video monitoring is one of the most important investments a company can make to protect assets, employees, and customers. The position located in our headquarters/ manufacturing/ monitoring facility in Long Beach, Ca. We are an established, stable and busy company poised for growth. We currently have an immediate, full time position available in our Accounting / Finance Department.
JOB SUMMARY: Design, install, service, test and maintain all Mobile Surveillance Units (MSUs), CCTV, alarm and related equipment. Company has great benefits package: Medical, Vision, Dental and 401k match.
- Work with operations personnel to ensure that all projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Assure that MSUs and commercial sites under maintenance agreements are in perfect working order, clean and properly documented. Conduct preventative maintenance on a weekly basis.
- Assist subcontractors, installers, project coordinators, engineering manager and sales persons with site surveys.
- Maintain regular updates with branch staff.
- Prepare daily activity reports.
- Maintain high level of knowledge in mobile surveillance and other related technologies.
- Prepare and maintain MSU and job site inventory records.
- Maintain a good, positive relationship with clients.
- Assure that Account Executives and branch personnel are informed of any and all issues on customer sites.
- Transport MSUs to, from and around customer sites.
- Conduct reviews of video files as requested by operations or clients; assure that operations is aware of all requests to review video files.
- Assist with assigned projects.
- High school diploma, plus vocational training or equivalent.
- One year s experience in CCTV or alarm installation.
- Technical background in CCTV, access control and security; understanding of basic electricity (low voltage) and electronics.
- Understanding of job safety practices.
- Working knowledge of wire types and sizes
- Knowledge of good practice standards in using manual or electric hand tools
- Good skill level in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Internet Explorer and have the propensity for achieving a high level of skill in the various software applications
- Good understanding of LAN systems as a part of an overall security installation.
- Strong verbal, problem-solving and follow-up skills with the ability to coordinate and perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team, and with limited resources.
- Must have valid drivers license and meet company driver requirements
- Must be able to drive and travel up to 75% of the time.
- May be required to hold and continue to meet the requirements for any applicable state license for security company employees.
- Must read, write and speak English, being multilingual/bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation, instruction, persuasion, and/or speaking with others.
- Ability to perform the general duties and responsibilities set forth above in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Physical Requirements:
- Eyesight sufficient to read, write and operate equipment essential to this position.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to maintain concentration, visual acuity and alertness for long periods of time.
- Must have manual dexterity to manage telephones and computer equipment simultaneously and with respect to other duties.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, move and respond.
- Must be capable of using or learning to use power tools and lifts properly.
Associated topics: capacitor, dsp, electric meter, electrical metering, highline, microprocessor, pole, solar, transformer, voltage
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.