It’s time to take control of your career! When you join the ShiftMed team, you can browse through 100+ shifts from local nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities needing full-time and part-time Licensed Practical Nurses. Not only can you build your own schedule through ShiftMed, but you can get higher wages and benefits directly with us!
How to get started with ShiftMed:
1) Complete a brief application that includes your name, city, state, and zip to get started.
2) Download the app, create your account, and securely upload your documents for verification.
3) All shifts are available! Browse hundreds of shifts at local care providers to find the best match.
4) Get paid! You work as a full-time employee for ShiftMed when picking up shifts with us, not a contractor. Enjoy weekly pay at 20% more than local hourly rates.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
* Next Day Pay ! (no fee)
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
* Must have LPN license in good standing in the state in which applying
* Must have at least 6 months experience working in a long-term care facility
* Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
* Must possess supervisory skills
* Candidate must have a positive outlook and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet
* Must be able to assist with transfer and positioning of residents
* The LPN performs ongoing assessment and observation of the residents to ensure that the residents remain at their optimum level of health
* Dispensing and recording of all medications accurately and according to policy and procedures
* Carrying out all orders prescribed by the physician accurately, ensuring that all meds and equipment are available in a timely manner
* The LPN delegates responsibility to nurse s aides and monitors the care delivered by the aides, ensuring that all care is being delivered to all the residents appropriately
* The LPN must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of the job description as posted
Apply today to become a ShiftMed employee and start working as soon as this week!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19 vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities. Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we’ve partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed’s partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
license number – 2328
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, lvn lpn, med surg, nurse i, nurse iii, nurses, pediatrics
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.