Website UT Health Quitman
So what experience are we looking for in our Certified Clinical Medical Assistants?
- HS diploma or Equivalent
- Graduate from an accredited Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- 6 months medical clinic experience preferred
- Basic typing skills of 35 wpm
- Basic personal computer skills and comfort with Microsoft Windows operating system; database and word processing skills required
- Basic math skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Patient record documentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to embrace the patient relationship to guide decisions and actions
- Medication administration. I.V. Therapy, or current Medical Assistant Certification.
- Demonstrates good team work
Certification and Licensure:
- Basic Life Support through American Heart Association or The Red Cross
- Medical Assistant certification through National Healthcare Association (NHA) or National Workforce Career Association (NWCA)
- Comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines, and policies
- Patient Centered Customer Service: Genuinely care about people.
- Cultivate a compassionate environment: Changing lives for the better together.
- Clinical and Operational Excellence: A relentless drive to be the best.
- Holistic Approach: Think and act for the benefit of the whole.
- Promote a collaborative environment: Build effective working relationships with others.
- Identify and Develop Talent: Prepare others to deliver excellence.
Associated topics: license, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, lpn, lvn, med, mtp, nurse iv, practical nurse lpn, vocational
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.